Patricio Rivadeneira Arandi (Quito, 1953) is an Ecuadorian poet and holistic doctor. He has published several short essays about health with titles such as “Supresión y metástasis mórbida,” “Contrarios complementarios y dinamismo miasmático,” and “Nuevas perspectivas en la alimentación.” In 2016 the House of Ecuadorian Culture published his first poetry book, “Momento,” a selection of 70 of his poems.
- Community Development Coordinator of the Municipality of Salinas.
- Advisor to the Mayor’s Office of Pasto.
- Ecuadorian Colombian Andean Border Development Coordinator.
- Dean of the Faculty of Health Sciences of the Mariana University, Pasto.
- President of the Leon Club, Pasto.
In 2016 the House of Ecuadorian Culture published Patricio Rivadeneira Arandi’s first book, “Momento,” a selection of 70 of his poems.