Jorge William Tigrero Vaca (Guayaquil, 1986) is an Ecuadorian poet, writer, journalist and university professor. He has published books of poetry, short stories and essays on pedagogy. He is a member of the Organization of Ibero-American States (OEI), an international governmental body for cooperation between Latin American countries in the field of education, science, technology and culture. He is also a member of the Global Network of Writers in Spanish (REMES). Tigrero works as a professor at the Casa Grande University, ECOTEC University and University of the Arts.
Interview with Jorge Tigrero
- La luz de tu amor
- Perspectivas pedagógicas
- Voces del teatro universitario
- El umbral de los recuerdos
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/tigrerovaca
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jtigrerov/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jorgewilliam.tigrerovaca
He has published books under the following variations of his name:
- Jorge Tigrero Vaca
- Jorge Tigrero V.
- Jorge William Tigrero Vaca
- Jorge William Tigrero