Carlos Honorato Endara Garzon, pseudonym Delittante (Quito, December 19, 1896 – Quito, August 2, 1938) was an Ecuadorian poet, essayist, journalist and literary critic. He founded and directed the magazines Ecos Juveniles, Atenea, Bolas y Boladas, and Vida intelectual. He was also a contributor of the magazines Letras and Renacimientos. As a journalist he worked for El Dia, and in 1925 he founded Figaro, a magazine of elegant presentation, illustrated with the satirical caricatures of Lattore. In 1924 he published a book of chronicles and short stories titled, “La alcoba de los éxtasis.”
He was born in 1896 to Miguel Angel Endara and Rosa Elena Garzon, both from Otavalo, Imbabura, Ecuador. He was married to Enriqueta Romero and they had 7 children.
- La alcoba de los éxtasis: crónicas y cuentos (1924), read it for free her
- En memoria del mártir Eloy Alfaro y su época (1923).
- Desde el mirador de América: la dictadura y la patria nueva (1936), read it for free here.
- De lejanas tierras (1928) by Eduardo Mera with a prologue by Carlos H. Endara.
- Carlos Endara
- Carlos H. Endara
- Carlos Honorato Endara
- Carlos Honorato Endara Garzon