Francisco Santana Segura is an Afro-Ecuadorian novelist, short story writer and journalist. He was born in Guayaquil in 1968. He has worked as a writer for the newspapers El Universo and El Telégrafo, and the magazines SoHo and Mundo Diners. His latest novel is La Piel es un Veneno (2020). His genre has been described as “dirty realism” by critics.
Interview with Francisco Santana
- Historia sucia de Guayaquil (2013)
- Pequeñas historias cochinas
- La piel es un veneno (2020)
- Ecuador Escondido, Crónicas
- Ecuador Escondido, Relatos