Javier Cevallos Perugachi (Quito, January 18, 1976) is a poet, playwright, actor, and stage director. He has worked on over 25 stage productions with national and international groups and actors. His literary works include the poetry collections, “La ciudad que se devoró a sí misma” (2001) and “C” (2005), as well as the plays “¡Repúbica! / Danzante” (2012) and “Ofelia City & Llaktayuk” (2014).
- Degree in Communication and Literature (Catholic University of Quito, 2003)
- Higher diploma in Art Theory (Central University of Ecuador, 2005)
- Master’s degree in Hispanic Philology (CSIC, Madrid, 2008).
Conversation with Javier Cevallos Perugachi
I Tell Stories, This is What I Want To Leave for the Future | Javier Cevallos | TEDxQuito
- ¡Repúbica! / Danzante (2012)
- Ofelia City & Llaktayuk (2014).
- La ciudad que se devoró a sí misma (2001)
- C (2005)
His poem was also included in the following anthology of 13 Ecuadorian poets
- Arrarrau. Trece poemas de antiamor, desamor y amor, edited by Juan Pablo Crespo (2016, Editorial Turbina)